denim negro


I am the captain of my pain
Tis the bit, the bridle,
The trashing cane
The stirrup, the harness
The whipping mane
The pickled eye
The shrinking brain
O brother, buy me one more drink
I'll explain the nature of my pain
Yes, let me tell you once again
I am the captain of my pain

O brother, my cup is empty
And I haven't got a penny
For to buy no more whiskey
I have to go home







Heart of Glass - Blondie
Seven Days A Week - The Sounds
Spellbound - Siouxsie And The Banshees
She's In Parties - Bauhaus
Lucretia My Reflection - The Sisters Of Mercy
This Corrosion - Sisters Of Mercy
No Cars Go - Arcade Fire
Transmission - Joy Division
So Alive - Love And Rockets
Damaged Goods - Gang of Four
Public Image - Public Image Ltd.
Pictures of You (Extended M... - The Cure
(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction - Devo


Texto extraído de "Brother, My Cup Is Empty" de Nick Cave, Album: Henry'S Dream.
fuente de la imagen: http://www.harveysarcasticdisco.com













_

Comments